TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THESE THOUROUGHLY
N.B: IF YOU DECIDE TO ENTER THIS RUN AND PURCHASE A PLACE FOR THE EVENT, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW .
1. A limit of 250 participants applies to this event. This will be on a first come , first served basis.
2. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. Closing date for applications is ONE WEEK prior to the event.
4. ALL entries must be made online.
5. ALL entry fees must be paid at the time of entry online.
6. Race numbers will be allocated at the Locomotion on the day of the event from 9.00am
7. Transport parking onsite will be at a premium. We are given to understand that Eaglescliffe Station Car park could be utilised as a drop off point and that in Boat House Lane parking and dropping off will not be an issue.
8. There will be two water stations located along the route.
9. This is an environmentally green event ; Therefore at water stations runners will be required to provide their own refreshment vessel.
10. Instructions issued by the race stewards, must be strictly adhered to, with special care at the crossing of Yarm road, and the entrance to the Preston Park Car Park.
11. The runners' numbers that you will be allocated on the day, will contain telephone numbers for use in the event of any accident or emergency.
12. The route will be clearly identified with red and white tape at regular intervals and turning points .
13. All entrants accept that the organisers shall not be liable for any claims relating to
accidents, injury, loss or damage as a consequence of training for, or participation in, this event.
PRIVACY NOTICE: By entering, you accept sections 14. and 15. should this not be the case advise the event organisers prior to the event.
14. I am happy for my name to be listed within the provisional and final results.
15. I am happy to be invited to the S&DR Locomotion Charity Run Facebook page in order to receive updates to the run, up to this and future events.
The organisers are the data controller of the information you provide on the entry form, which will be processed in order to perform a contract of entry into the S&DR Locomotion Charity run. Your details will not be shared with 3rd parties and will only be used to manage your participation in the event. Any data provided will be destroyed once the event has concluded. You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of restriction of possession and object to further processing of your personal data by contacting the race coordinator via the facebook www.facebook.com/thelocomotion6a/ or by post. If you believe your personal date is being processed in any manner which is incompatible with this privacy notice, you have the right to complain to the information commissioners office (ICO) By entering this event you are indicating that you understand and accept the contents of this privacy notice.